About London Bridge Hospital
London Bridge Hospital is committed to providing the highest standard of clinical expertise and nursing care. It’s internationally renowned for its medical excellence, offering the latest technology and state-of-the-art facilities and attracting clinicians from London’s leading teaching hospitals.
Known for being an early adopter of the latest surgical and diagnostic techniques, it was the first private hospital to pioneer:
- Dual ablation procedure for arrhythmia
- Hansen Robot™ used for ablation
- 'Hybrid' cardiovascular laboratory
- Minimally-invasive mitral valve repair
- The latest hepatitis C treatment drug
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI)
HCA at The Shard is supported by five additional outpatient and diagnostic centres across London and in Sevenoaks, Kent.
These centres offer patients rapid access to appointments and diagnosis at convenient locations and times, with the expert support of HCA Healthcare UK consultants.
Visit London Bridge Hospital’s website to find out more: London Bridge Hospital